ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY -> 'til you're good as new
click to rearrange
a bit quiet? join us on
discord!

endless diamond sky 
spotlights
BECCA

Becca is yet another member that has returned to us, and was sorely missed in her absence. As much a part of the family as though she'd been here from the very beginning. She's always welcoming, always kind and supportive, and most importantly ready to offer all the magical feels-breaking plots you could ever ask for. So don't forget to show her your love next time you see her!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
PAIR OF THE MONTH

SKYLAR CASSIDY & WILLIAM CALIBUR

THREAD OF THE MONTH

MELT YOUR HEADACHE
NICCOLO THANASIS & COSMO BENNET

KATRINA HECTOR
charas of the month

MORTIMER WYNTER
welcome!
Welcome to ENDLESS DIAMOND SKY! We are an animation personified site set both in the animated world and present day San Francisco. A terrible darkness is spreading through the animated realm, driving everyone from their homes and into unknown territory that we know as reality. Now they find themselves at a crossroads: do they fight for their world or do they turn their back on it and make San Francisco their home? What will you choose?

setting 
san francisco, calif. 2018

___

please register
first middle last
in all lowercase!
AMANDA (admin)
SAM (admin)
FOREST (admin)
POND (mod)
ALLIE (mod)
staff
DISCLAIMER:
EDS is known to cause death by soul-crushing feels. Don't forget your feels bucket.

addreply
newthread
newpoll

'til you're good as new, helen & claire
helen clarice mallory
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 01:25 PM

Happiness has brought you here!.

queen clarion
  disney fairies
  43 years old
  pining
  heterosexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 68 POSTS

awards

I just want to build you up, build you up 'Til you're good as new And maybe one day, I will get around To fixing myself, too
A quick glance at her diary had reminded Helen that she was in for a busy day. It was hardly unusual; no matter how many years had passed, the darkness still drove newcomers through the portal in steady succession and most required some form of counselling or a debriefing at the very least. Some of them protested otherwise, of course, as determined to be as independent in this world as they had been in the last. Some were simply eager to leave the past behind. And for others, talking about their lives in the world behind the portal, before the darkness had come and torn it all apart, was simply too painful.

Helen knew that feeling all too well. Pixie Hollow, before the darkness, had been a haven - an oasis of friendship and warmth and love. Now it was unreachable. Lost beyond the darkness. She had thought about seeking it out more times than she could possibly count, but she was nothing if not practical, a trait that had served her well as Queen, and the likelihood of her - a fairy, ruler or not - making her way unscathed through the other world was extremely low. And even if she could… where would she even start? What would she even find? What would be left of the world she had nurtured like a child? It was that fear, more than anything, that stopped her. The fear of finding Pixie Hollow reduced to ash, of finding the Pixie Dust Tree unsalvageable. Here, her people had a chance. Without the Pixie Dust Tree…

A soft knock at the door interrupted her thoughts, and Helen blinked to rid herself of her thoughts. Five years passed since she had come here, but they had not lacked entirely for something that resembled happiness. She had made friends, she had a job that she loved. She had carved out a life for herself. And she still believed, with absolute certainty, that her people were here somewhere. That there was safe, and healthy, and happy. That she would find them.

It was enough to get through the day. And, if nothing else, her first appointment was certain to make Helen smile. She had been seeing Claire for years now, long enough for her to become incredibly fond of the girl. Their sessions were as informal as possible - as much a chat and a catch-up session as they were counselling sessions, but she was loath not to remember why Claire was here, as friendly as they had become. She came here because she needed somebody, and it was a responsibility Helen would never take lightly.

“Claire!” she greeted brightly as the girl entered the room, rounding the desk and ushering her in with a hand on her back. “Good morning. I can't think of a lovelier person to start my day with. Can I get you anything to drink?”
PM
^
claire anna de la fontaine
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 12:37 AM

PEOPLE ARE WHO THEY ARE BY THE WAY THEY REACT TO THINGS..

the dancer
  the duet
  23 years old
  confused
  straight
  she/her
  pond (she/her)
 112 POSTS

awards

There were many things that Claire was still learning each and every day. Sometimes they were hard days, where she couldn’t even get out of bed, while others were full of inspiration and awe. Of course those days were few and far between as she did her best simply to survive. Why had she ever fallen into such a funk? She supposed losing home and everything that came with it could be quite a challenge, but even now? Years later? It was odd, that was for certain, but Claire knew she just had to focus on the positives. She was here, she was alive, and she could be strong. That was what she was told, and that was just what she had to believe in, even if it felt impossible some of the time.

Of course Claire didn’t do any of this alone. Haven had been instrumental in keeping her from ending up as a lifeless lump who never left her own bedroom. They just couldn’t let that happen- they wouldn’t let her light fade away. She wanted to let go, once in a while, but they kept her tied down, and it was odd. Never in her life had she felt so terrible as she had when she was first ripped from home and forced across the arch. Why would anyone take it lightly? The whole thing just felt unreal. Few could imagine ever having to leave their own homes, but most others handled it better than Claire did. She had made progress, however, and her days in bed were few and far between. She had more of a purpose, she had friends, and she wouldn’t give up. Not like this, not so easily. Not when her climber was still out there, possibly, somewhere, looking for her just as she was looking for him.

Dancing kept her stronger than anything, oddly enough. The one thing she had dropped for a good six months was now back in her life, and she was doing just as well as she had before. Perhaps even better? The blonde didn’t entirely know. She just had to keep channeling her energy into it- that’s what she had been told. When Haven worked with her to keep her from going down the rabbit hole, they also brought another light into her life- Helen. Never in a million years did Claire expect to have some sort of therapist, but here she was, standing outside the door. At first she was a bit afraid of going to something like a counseling session, but soon they were part of her weekly routine. They kept her just that much more sane, and she considered Helen a friend now more than ever. Someone she could call up if she needed, and it would all be fine.

Pushing open the door, she smiled a bit at Helen. Bright as always- a brightness the blonde needed to keep going. ”Oh Helen, you’re too kind.” she spoke softly as she always did, ”Do you still have that tea? It’s delicious.” what did she have to talk about today? Claire didn’t know, but she’d come up with something. Or Helen would have some sort of plan, and everything would be fine. ”How are things?” a bit odd to be asking the questions first, but Claire liked it. It just made her that much more comfortable with the whole thing.

helen clarice mallory | 420 | FINALLY TIME|

OUTFIT
--------------------
user posted image
Made by Sam
PM
^
helen clarice mallory
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 07:06 AM

Happiness has brought you here!.

queen clarion
  disney fairies
  43 years old
  pining
  heterosexual
  SHE/HER
  becca (SHE/HER)
 68 POSTS

awards

I just want to build you up, build you up 'Til you're good as new And maybe one day, I will get around To fixing myself, too

She looked well. That was the first thing that came to mind when Claire entered her office. Well, and happy, but then that was not uncommon for the younger woman. She was much like Helen in that respect, enough for the counsellor to know that appearing happy did not always mean she was happy. Helen suspected Claire would keep smiling even if the sky started falling down around her, and she was keen to dig a little deeper, to find out how she was really doing. She wouldn’t be doing her job properly if she didn’t, and Helen was nothing if not dedicated.

She tugged open her desk drawer with a knowing smile, reaching in to retrieve the stash of tea that Claire liked so much. It was the tea she had made for her at their very first session, a fragrant blend of English Afternoon tea that she happened to have at hand on that particular day, but it was a regular part of their sessions now - a constant, and in her five years of counselling all manner of patients, Helen had learned not to underestimate the value of routine, even in something as small as one’s drink order.

“I keep a little stash just for you,” she said, holding the bag up in demonstration and retrieved two tea bags before shutting the drawer with a gentle thud. With other patients, she would make a point of gently ushering them in, of getting them settled and comfortable in a chair before offering tea and coffee. Some, after all, were liable to bolt, and Helen was determined to put them at ease before she left their side, even to boil a kettle. But Helen had been seeing Claire almost as long as she had been in San Francisco and the young woman knew her office almost as well as she did.

She was also one of the few people who asked how she was, not that she expected that. She was here for her patients, after all, not the other way around, but Helen felt a swell of fondness for Claire nonetheless as she busied herself with the teapot, pouring in the hot water to let the tea bags steep, and tossing a bright smile over her shoulder. “Oh, absolutely fine, thank you,” she replied warmly. “Have you been to the opera here? A friend took me to see Turandot at the weekend and it was delightful. I think you would have liked it.”
PM
^
 Posted: May 9 2018, 11:31 AM

PEOPLE ARE WHO THEY ARE BY THE WAY THEY REACT TO THINGS..

the dancer
  the duet
  23 years old
  confused
  straight
  she/her
  pond (she/her)
 112 POSTS

awards

It wasn’t just a fake smile that fell across her face when Claire had her meetings with Helen- it was all real. When their meetings first started, sure, things were a bit more forced, but now it was natural, regardless of whether or not Claire permanently had a smile on her face. She knew that she was safe here, that Helen would listen to any of her concerns and help her out. She’d push Claire to go beyond what was her norm and try something new, go somewhere, be someone. All of the things Claire needed to do, but couldn’t without help. It was hard, yes, but at least she had others there to help her out.

Things had changed in her life over the past little while. It was odd, but amazing all at the same time. She was learning and growing and becoming her own person once again- who could have asked for anything more? As hard as it was to see her life changing from what it once was, Claire knew it had to happen. Things couldn’t remain stationary any longer, not as far as she was concerned, nor anyone else she knew. They all wanted her to be okay, they wanted her to be strong and at her best. Helen was just there to help guide her along, and she appreciated it so much. Even the little things mattered- like tea. Someone who knew her so well, well, Claire hadn’t had someone like that in her life for a long while. Without her climber around, things just weren’t natural. He was the best at helping her out and keeping her alive, if she were to be honest. Now she had to support herself.

Of course her emotions ran deep- there was so much going on around her that was hard to totally understand. She had to be strong, though, and she had to talk it out. That was something Claire knew at this point in time. ”Oh Helen.” the blonde spoke with a smile, ”Thank you.” these were the little things she truly loved and appreciated more than anything else. She moved into the rom further, sitting down in her normal chair. This was just a routine now, a weekly event. Nothing hard for her to deal with. ”I’m glad things are well.” she smiled, ”The opera? I haven’t! Perhaps I should make my way over there sometime.” Claire nodded- it was close to ballet, in a way. ”I imagine it’s beautiful! I’ve just been training for the next show, but that would be such a nice break.” in the end, this was where she spoke the most. This is where she could always be herself.

helen clarice mallory | 420 | FINALLY TIME|

--------------------
user posted image
Made by Sam
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

topic options
addreply
newthread
newpoll

static affiliates | status: open