|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Apr 20 2016, 10:13 PM
To celebrate EDS' six month anniversary, we've decided to offer a brand new feature! We've been wanting to add this one for a very long time, and so, without further ado, ladies and gents, the awards!
how this works
The awards are made to celebrate your on-site milestones with each of your characters - such as OTM awards, number of posts, and more - and provide a bit of quick and easy character information - such as marital status and whether or not that character has their memories - all with cute little icons! You'll notice a brand new box below your avatar on the left - that's where these awesome little awards will go! New awards will be made available for claiming in the future, and we'll let you know when those are posted!
YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF CLAIMING YOUR OWN AWARDS. With upwards of 150 characters onsite, staff do not have the time to count posts, plotter posts, etc. for you, so it's up to you to keep track yourself! If you have a tracker, it may be a good idea to add a post tally to it now so you don't have to go through and recount every time you think you've made the post count. Be honest - don't try to claim awards that you haven't achieved. Member awards (such as the jewel awards or member otm) will go on your first character's account or the parent account that all your other accounts are linked to.
OTM AWARDS and EVENT PARTICIPATION AWARDS will be added automatically to applicable accounts. If your award doesn't appear after OTMs have been posted or a week after event signups are closed, feel free to post below!
Fill out the code and post below to claim awards. If the award has multiple levels (ie. jewel awards, post buster, etc.), make sure to include the level you have achieved, and for relationship awards (ie. facebook official, popped the question), include who your character is in a relationship with (first and last name please!).
• JEWEL AWARDS -
aquamarine - member for 6 months.
citrine - member for 1 year.
• MORE THE MERRIER - member has invited another to our lovely site.
• FRIENDLY NEIGHBOR - member has posted in 5 or more introduction threads for new members.
• POST BUSTER - character made 25, 50, or 100 in character posts.
this does NOT include: social media, games, plotter posts.
note that the post count shown on your clickname profile is NOT the same as your IC post count.
• PLOT SNIPER - member has hit 10, 20, or 30 plotters.
• POSTING SPREE - member has made 5 posts in 24 hours.
• THREAD COUNT - member has threaded with 10 different members' characters.
• PLOT OF THE AGES - character has a plot that spans 3 or more related threads, in progression. can be with the same two characters, or with any characters directly involved. these do not have to be finished/concluded threads. does not include au threads, sorry!
• BOUNTY HUNTER - character fills a want ad. applies only to want ads that have been filled on EDS.
• MYSPACE - character has a development thread.
• STORYTELLER - character has posted a vignette, one-shot, or drabble.
• IN MY CODE - character has had a custom template made by a member of EDS.
• SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE - character has one or more playlists posted on site.
• DRESSED TO IMPRESS - character has 10 or more polyvore outfits for their threads.
• PICKUP LINES - character had 5 open threads.
• PICKED-UP LINES - character joined 5 open threads.
• LIVING IN TECHNICOLOR - character has 10 threads in the animated world.
• IN ANOTHER LIFE - had 1 non-event alternate universe thread. does not include au event threads.
• ONCE UPON ANOTHER TIME - had 1 past thread. does not include event threads moved to past.
• BACK TO THE FUTURE - had 1 future thread.
• FACEBOOK OFFICIAL - character is in a relationship.
• POPPED THE QUESTION - character is engaged.
• PUT A RING ON IT - character is married.
• LOOK OUT FOR MR. STORK - character has kids.
• BUDDING FLIRTATIONSHIP - character is in that limbo between "just friends" and "something more."
• PARTING WAYS - character is divorced.
• 9EVER ALONE - character has never been in a relationship... and might not ever be.
• LOST SOUL - character lost their memories.
• LOST & FOUND - character regained their memories.
• SIX FEET UNDER - character is dead, undead, or simply not alive.
• OPEN FOR BUSINESS - character owns or manages a company, shop, or business of some sort.
• SCHOOLHOUSE ROCK - character is in university or is taking continued education classes.
• DOING MY CIVIC DUTY - character does work in the public sector: police, doctors, teachers, government workers, etc.